As doctors, you want to provide your patients with the best treatment options that are available in the market. With changes in the environment around us, with so many medical advancements, today there are just so many medical products available that can offer to make your treatment solutions better.
We at Advanced Biotech Products understand that you are looking for top quality medical products for your patients and therefore we bring to you an entire range that you can choose from to provide only the best in health care services.
We would like to familiarize you with our company, and how we work towards making a difference every day. All our products are collagen based, and this collagen is the most pure, bioactive and biocompatible. Our products can be manufactured in customizable polymer sheets, gel, cream and injection serum and a host of other medical, surgical and research applications.
(COLLAGEN BASED STERILE MEMBRANE BIOENGINEERED SKIN SUBSTITUTE )
Healicoll is a bioengineered high purity Type-I collagen (>97% pure) forming an acellular skin substitute construct that is highly bioactive, cell conductive, and supportive towards enhancing tissue generation for wound management. Healicoll is an acellular dermal replacement product and is within the definition of a bioengineered skin substitute. It provides a framework that promotes the regeneration of blood vessels and supports biologic cell migration due to the resorbable properties of Healicoll. Treatment course typically involves 1 to 4 applications.It is processed under GMP conditions and with stringent USP qulality tests as per WHO other International Standards.
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Trauma wounds: Abrasions, Lacerations, Skin tears, Second-degree burns
- Surgical wounds: Donor sites/grafts, Post-Mohs' surgery, Post Laser surgery, Podiatric, Wound dehiscence.
Directions for Use:
- Healicoll can be applied immediately after soaking in sterile water or normal saline solution for approximately 5 to 10 minutes (soaking time is not critical for the efficacy of the product). Healicoll does not require any pretreatment or extensive washing to remove preservatives, etc. Healicoll reduces the wound pain significantly compared to other advanced products. It accelerates tissue remodeling without causing irritation and basically reduces post-treatment care requirements.
- Healicoll is intended to accelerate the healing rate and to reduce scar formation by depositing oriented and organized collagen fibers, and by regulating the amount of collagenase expressed by keratinocytes.
- Healicoll provides a faster healing process while reducing patient pain and discomfort. Healicoll reduces the need for repeated dressings and hospital stay thereby reducing the overall wound treatment cost by over 40%.
- Each box contains 5 Sheets.
(THE ABSORBABLE STERILE FIBRILLAR COLLAGEN WOUND FILLER)
Hemocoll is a 100% bio-active native collagen hemostat. Unlike passive hemostats, Hemocoll collagen fibres physiologically interacts with the body's own clotting mechanisms to stop bleeding. The result is a quick cessation of bleeding that is achieved more rapidly and more effectively than either Gelfoam or surgicel. The high purity collagen fibres, Hemocoll naturally attracts and aggregates platelets, enhancing the clotting process better than the partially denatured or gelatinized microfibrillar Hemocoll does not require thrombin to enhance its efficacy.
Instructions for Use:
- Hemocoll works best when applied dry, However ,When this not possible the technique described below under
- "Neurosergery",or similar technique to be used.
- Surface to be treated should first compressed with dry gauze, remove the gauze carefully ,and immediately cover the surface with Hemocoll. The amount required will depend on the force applied and severity of the bleeding. It is neccessary to apply moderate pressure over the Hemocoll with a dry guaze.
- Apply the fibrillar Hemocoll directly to the source of bleeding, otherwise Hemocoll may seal over the exit site of deeper hemorrhage and might conceal an underlying hematoma.
- It is necessary to apply moderate pressure over the Hemocoll with dry guaze. In Neurosurgery, apply pressure with a moist cottonoid or sponge. The period of time required to apply pressure will vary with the severity of the bleeding (for capillary bleeding) and may range from three to five minutes(for brisk bleeding or arterial leaks). For control of oozing from cancellous bone, Hemocoll should be firmly packed into the spongy bone surface.
- Two Packs Available.
- 0.25 gm (Approx. 2.5ml)
- 0.5 gm (Approx. 5ml)
(TYPE-I COLLAGEN MATRIX)
Surgicoll-Mesh is a biocompatible collagen mesh that is flexible, strong yet soft collagen membrane that is supple when hydrated and handles like natural tissue; it readily conforms to the surgical site upon application and is easily sutured. Surgicoll-Mesh is a reconstituted type-I collagen mesh free of contaminants like lipids, elastin and other immunogenic proteins. The collagen is used in the Surgicoll-Mesh product is based on a patented technology that ensures the high purity type-I collagen. It is processed under GMP Conditions with stringent USP quality tests as per WHO (World Health Organization) and other international standards.
- Use as a patch to reinforce soft tissue where weakness exists and for the surgical repair of damaged are ruptured soft tissue membranes including the repair and anchorage of tendon damage in plastic reconstructive surgery.
- Muscle Flap Reinforcement.
- Hernia repair including abdominal, inguinal, diaphragmatic, femoral, scrotal, umbilcal and incisional hernias.
- Dura substitute for repair of the dura mater.
- Use for Osteochondral resurfacing purposes and as synovial tissue implants.
- Use as a reconstructive membrane for colon, rectal, urethral & vaginal prolapse.
- Use as a pelvic floor reconstructive membrane and for sacrocolposuspension & urethral sling.
- Use for third degree burn applications to encourge the neo vascularization and granulation upon 4 to 5 days after application to accommdate the skin graft if needed.
- 5x5cm x 0.5mm thickness
- 5x10cm x 0.5mm thickness
- 10x10cm x 0.5mm thickness
- 10x15cm x 0.5mm thickness
- 10x20cm x 0.5mm thickness
Contact - India
You can order any of our product by just clicking the button given below